miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2021

Los indefinidos en Inglés

 1. There isn't  in the bag. It's empty.

    

2. I don't know  about that problem.
    

3. Do you know  who lives in Texas?
    

4. I'm not going  on vacation because I don't have any money.
I'm going to stay at home this year.     

5. I know  who speaks French. She's from Paris.
    

6. She's sad because  remembered her birthday.
    

7. I'm going to buy  at the store but I don't know what.
    

8. I want to go  beautiful on vacation. Maybe I'll go to Puerto Rico.
    

9. Where's my pen? It's  in the house because I already looked there.
    

10. There's  in the restaurant. All of the people left.
    

11. I hope that  can help me.
     

12. Where is he? He's  in the building. Maybe he's outside.
     

13. I need to buy  for my husband's birthday next week.
     

14. Do you know  at this party? I don't know anybody here.
     

15. There's  in the box. I can see it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.