jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

PRESENTE CONTINUO (EJERCICIOS ) 1

PRESENTE CONTÌNUO

PASAR  A INTERROGATIVO, NEGATIVO O AFIRMATIVO SEGÙN CORRESPONDA

  1. I'm running
  2. You are talking to 
  3. He's cooking right now 
  4. She is playing the piano
  5. We are studying 
  6. You're playing football
  7. They are riding a horse
  8.  I'm doing my homework in the evening. 
  9.  She's calling to her boyfriend. 
  10.  He's running in the park. 
  11.  My father is driving the new car. 
  12.  My mom is making a delicious cake. 
  13.  I'm wayching the simpsons. 
  14.  Mary is looking at Billy. 
  15.  Homer isn't talking to his friends. 
  16.  They're sitting on the sofa. 
  17.  They aren't spending time with their friends. 
  18.  Are you having fun? 
  19.  Mr. cormark is getting up 
  20.  I'm cooking the breakfast. 
  21.  I'm going to work. 
  22.  She's talking to her mother. 
  23.  They're playing soccer. 
  24.  I'm not watching videos. 
  25.  Silvia is listning to music. 
  26.  I'm eating an ice cream 
  27.  You're reading books.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.