martes, 24 de agosto de 2021

somebody, something, somewhere, anybody, anything, anywhere, everybody, everything, everywhere, nobody, nothing o nowhere

 1 ___ can speak all the languages in the world.

 

 
 

 
 

2 I believe there's ___ at the door.

 

 
 

 
 

3 "Where are my keys?" "I've seen them ____ but I can't remember where."

 

 
 

 
 

4 Would you like ___ to eat?

 

 
 

 
 

5 Did ____ see my iPad?

 

 
 

 
 

6 You can find mobile phones ____ in the world nowadays.

 

 
 

 
 

7 I need ____ to drink. Have you got some water?

 

 
 

 
 

8 ____ needs love.

 

 
 

 
 

9 My husband and I always tell each other ____.

 

everything

 
 

 
 

10 "Come over and have dinner with us." "I don't really want to go ____."

 

 
 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.