lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018

MY ROOM

The place where I feel the most comfortable, and show my personality, is my bedroom. This is the place where I can really be myself and do what I want; it’s the place I come home to, and wake up every day. My room makes me feel comfortable because it is my own space. The colour of my room is ivory,one of my favourite colours.I love my room so much.I always change furnature' location in my room once a year.It turns out absolutely other room.New looks always carry fresh and happpiness

My room has many characteristics of which I share; it has many pictures that I have taken, about my friends or other interesting things that I have found. It is the only place that I can make my own, I have an smart tv and e sound bar en my room and my friends love it becouse we can watch a lot of movies at the weekend .Y ove my bedroom so much

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.