lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

PASADO SIMPLE 3(EJERCICIOS)

PASADO SIMPLE : PASAR AL NEGATIVO, INTERROGATIVO Y AFIRMATIVO SEGÙN CORRESPONDA


1. I opened the door and looked inside.
2. Who did close all the windows?
3. I carried my mom´s shopping bag.
4. I didn´t climb over the fence.
5. I ripped my shirt.
6. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
7. We lived in that house when I was a baby.
8. My brother didn´t cry when he fell of his bike.
9. We walked to school yesterday.
10. She smiled when she saw me.
11. We hurried to the station to catch the train.
12. She laughed when I told her the joke.
13. We raced each other on our bikes.
14. Dad didn´t help me with my homework.
15. Helen whispered me a secret.
16. Luis Miguel hurried to catch a bus.
17. We returned our books to the library.
18. She didn´t kiss the frog.
19. The frog changed into a prince.
20. Two doctors rushed into the room.
21. I didn´t kick the ball very hard.
22. Who invented the computer?
23. Dinosaurs lived many years ago.
24. It didn´t snow last night.
25. They didn´t work until twelve last night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.