lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

PASADO SIMPLE :VERBOS REGULARES 1(EJERCICIOS)

Completa con el verbo en pasado simple (verbos regulares)

1. I opened the door and ___________ (look) inside.
2. Who ___________ (close) all the windows?
3. I ___________ (carry) my mom´s shopping bag.
4. I ___________ (not climb) over the fence.
5. I ___________ (rip) my shirt.
6. The plane ___________ (land) ten minutes ago.
7. We ___________ (live) in that house when I was a baby.
8. My brother ___________ (not cry) when he fell of his bike.
9. We ___________ (walk) to school yesterday.
10. She ___________ (smile) when she saw me.
11. We ___________ (hurry) to the station to catch the train.
12. She ___________ (laugh) when I told her the joke.
13. We ___________ (race) each other on our bikes.
14. Dad ___________ (not help) me with my homework.
15. Helen ___________ (whisper) me a secret.
16. Luis Miguel ___________ (hurry) to catch a bus.
17. We ___________ (return) our books to the library.
18. She ___________ (not kiss) the frog.
19. The frog ___________ (change) into a prince.
20. Two doctors ___________ (rush) into the room.
21. I ___________ (not kick) the ball very hard.
22. Who ___________ (invent) the computer?
23. Dinosaurs ___________ (live) many years ago.
24. It ___________ (not snow) last night.
25. They ___________ (not work) until twelve last night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.