lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

PASADO SIMPLE .VERBOS IRREGULARES 2(EJERCICIOS)

. Pasado simple (verbos irregulares)

1. I ___________ (loose) my watch in the park.
2. David ___________ (not hurt) his knee.
3. I kicked the ball and it ___________ (break) a window.
4. My new shoes ___________ (not cost) a lot of money.
5. I ___________ (get) this book from the library.
6. We had a garage where we ___________ (keep) our car.
7. Ali ___________ (cut) his knee.
8. The glass ___________ (fall) off the table.
9. The glass ___________ (not break).
10. We ___________ (sell) our old car.
11. We ___________ (buy) a new car.
12. The bell ___________ (not ring).
13. We all ___________ (go) into school.
14. The dog ___________ (catch) the ball.
15. The man ___________ (not kneel) down.
16. Our cat ___________ (run) onto the road.
17. Jane ___________ (not write) a letter.
18. I ___________ (buy) a new camera last week.
19. We ___________ (drive) to a safari park yesterday.
20. Yesterday Dad ___________ (not take) me to the carnival.
21. Elizabeth ___________ (give) Eva a chocolate.
22. Jack and Jill ___________ (not go) up the hill.
23. Her ring ___________ (cost) ten Euros.
24. I ___________ (put) sugar in my coffee.
25. He ___________ (not hit) the ball over the net.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.