martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

ADVERBIOS DE TIEMPO , EJERCITACIÒN


Example: I play tennis on Sundays. (often)


1. I have toast for breakfast. (always)

2. I drink beer. (never)

3. Do you go to work by bus? (usually)

4. She doesn’t go to bed late. (often)

5. I listen to music. (rarely)

6. She watches TV. (hardly ever)

7. How do you go out for dinner? (often)

8. I go shopping for clothes. (rarely)

9. We go to expensive restaurants. (sometimes)

10. They’re late. (sometimes)

11. He is happy. (never)

12. I’m late for work. (always)

13. I have breakfast in bed. (never)

14. I use public transport. (almost always)

15. Unfortunately, we meet anymore. (hardly ever)

16. What time do you finish work? (usually)

17. I’m hungry in the morning. (never)

18. I don’t read the newspaper. (often)

19. The food at this restaurant is very good. (usually)

20. I sometimes take sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.